Total Pageviews

Friday, June 22, 2012

The latest

My wife Marisa and I went to Italy for 10 days.
It was the best trip I've ever taken in my life yet to date.
Never ate such good food for that many days consecutively.
The thousand year old plus urban designs blew my mind.
The architecture! Finding a friend in Rome and eating dinner with him at Piazza Navona.
Venice, Florence, Rome, Sorrento/Positano.
A lot of red wine seasoned my tongue.

My wife made for a great travel partner.
She even spent time and drew with me.
I took my most favorite picture of her in all my life at Piazza Santa Croce in Florence.
We were in Florence for 3 days and rode bikes every day.



My older brother, his wife, and younger sister in Colorado watched my son for the duration of our trip.
Couldn't have done it without family.
We came back to Colorado and my mom, dad and sister from Jersey were there to celebrate fathers day.
It was one big happy family with 3 dads.
After a night of margaritas with everyone from Gramps, Aunts, to the 3 kids, and a walk through Pearl Street in Boulder we returned to the parking garage with a red brick bank in front of our vehicle.
I had to try something on it since I make a habit of bringing my skateboard with me as much as possible.
I had one chance to do something with Grandma, 2 aunts, 3 kids waiting in the  van, another sister filming. Bro spectating, and Dad/Grandpa filming as well.
This is what I did.

2 comments: