Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hard Times

A few weeks ago I was unexpectedly layed off from my job.
Here's what I've been up too in between looking for work:
Spending more time with my son, cutting skateboards, and 
making some furniture.

 Hayden wanted to wear all his swim gear 
but ended up getting stuck in this position.
I had to save him.

 Hay with his new Red Clifford from the Duncans
and new Dump Truck from the Thompsons.
Hay says "Fruck" for truck at the moment.

 New Roll Promo Shape
The original keyboard stand was way too tall so I built 
this custom stand for Hay's height. Birthday Drums et in the background.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds Like Good Times To Me My Friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOAH that new roll is sick! i slacked on geting one of the last ones i gotta get on this!

    ReplyDelete