Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Some of my accomplisments

My son Hayden making "Big Chair" with his 
new Lego set from Aunt Julia before I go to work.

View of Diamond Head from where I'm working.

Where I'm working. Hmmmm

View from Deck

My paint job.

Many times my accomplisments are not measured by 
a material gain or production of an object.
Besides creating a wonderful son with my 
beautiful and awesome wife Marisa, 
some of my surf and skate accomplishments 
from the past five years have been:

Surfed the Banzai Pipeline with Jamie Obrien,
Surfed Rice Bowls with Jerry Lopez,
Rocky Point with Tommy Curren,
Backyard Cholo Bowl private skate session with Chrisian Hosoi, Jeff Hartsel and Honolulu's finest super surf skate braddah Ethan Lau.
Surfed Ala Moana Bowls with Makua Rothman,
Camie Land with Jeff Hackman and Randy Rarick.
Sidewalk surf sesssion down local hills of Kaimuki with Jeff Hartsel and Ethan Lau 
Skated Cholo Bowl with John John Florence (the youngest in history to win surfing's prestigeous Vans Triple Crown)

I'm am honored to play with people I respect and admire.

No comments:

Post a Comment