Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Diary of a Surfer, Skater, Artist.

Aloha Folks,
Its been 2 years and 3 months since my last post on December 15, 2015.
So much has happened since then.
Where to begin?
First off, This blog is a form of expression,
and is needed for me to write out and see what it is that I have been doing,
with myself, with my, wife, and now two kids, and with the world.
Through writing I can see my mind and give my thoughts form.

Why do I feel the need to share it with the world?
Well Why does a Star Shine?
It just does.

When I was 17 years old I filled a few sketchbooks of drawing and thoughts,
I stumbled upon the idea of being a prophet.
Below is the definition.
Laugh  all you want. Who the heck am I to try and claim such a task?
For whatever reason, this is what I felt like.

Am I the smartest person? For sure not.
But I don't care. I will write and throw my thoughts there because that is my freedom.
My freedom of speech, that I care to live and cherish. I care to have my own thoughts, and writing brings thoughts to life.

So I will go to my next post which creates the conversation of   
Surfing and Skateboarding- Are they sports or Art forms?

Signing off.
-Manny Aloha

No comments:

Post a Comment