Total Pageviews

Monday, July 16, 2018

July 17, 2017 1:20am

Aloha All.
I've been trying to juggle too much. And I am working on simplifying my life.
I have a bunch of old art work I believe to be worthy that I need to find a home for.
I need to find a new home more suitable to my needs as a lover of the ocean.
But in the meantime I am doing my best to enjoy the struggle.
Here are some photos of my family during my downtime.




• I'd like to show all my old work together with full captions.
• Show my "Surf" Art work at boutique surf shops on either East or West Coast shops
• I'd like to write a Skateboard Stories Book.
• I'd like to write a Surf Stories Book
• I'd like to do my comic Surf Life
• Portraits of SeƱor Fin
• Paintings of Iconic Surfers and Skaters
• And finish selling of Roll Skateboards.

I think that is plenty to do for now.
If I can accomplish this stuff within the next 5 years or before I die, I will be happier.



No comments:

Post a Comment