Total Pageviews

Monday, May 16, 2011

Weekend wrap up

Last night I went out to Chinatown with Ethan and Cole.
We were supposed to check out a show at Next Door "Free the Robots"
Before hand we skate the best Parking Garage I ever skated yet.
It started on the 10th floor and there were two platforms per floor
if I am not mistaken. All I remember was Floor 5, Floor 4.5, Floor 4, etc.
We then skated around to our favorite curbs.

We get to the venue and we didn't feel like paying the $20 cover.
So we went to Liliha Bakery for some pancakes. I got a Loco Moco.




Today, Sunday was rad. Sundays are family day. We had a day at the beach til sunset.
On the way we went to a sale at Surf Garage and we go a tie die shirt, a Surf Line short sleeve button down and board shorts, and the above surfboard... all for $85 bucks. The surfboard was $50 and unused. It is a 6'5" and was unused. I tried it and it works good.  It is gonna be my fun board for 15 ft faces (4-5 feet Hawaiian). I always end up buying misfit boards. As opposed to brand new popular brands.

1 comment:

  1. Add your own touch and its yours! Glad you guys have a Family Day. Hayden is getting more boyish, less babyish!

    ReplyDelete