Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Blogging

I finally figured out what blogging is for me.
It is my daily time to say whats up to my homies, friends and family near and far.

Aloha Oe! may sound funny but I mean it.
Right to left: Levi, Duke, Jude, Benno, and Keau- the young bros I coached last Sunday.
The three on the left I have couched a few times already. They are so hungry to skate!  They can barely wait to drop in.  Its so rad! Last week Beno and Keau came to check it out. May they catch the bug.
It gets me so stoked when they do things they've never done before and each of them did even though if it meant taking a hard slam like never and getting up and trying again.

There is so much to learn from them.

Next week I will teach them about Skate Park Ettiquite so they can continue to skate a long time and have fun with others in the park. The Skate Park is the Fun Zone!
Manny Skate Coach.

1 comment: