Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Magic Moments



After a hard days work, I roll down to the local skatepark, the sun is already down and the only one there is Hartsel. We were so stoked laughin' that it was just us two. He says, well, "Lets get our skate on" and we just went off  line for line for like 20 minutes. Its weird. It was the best I've ever skated that park ever.  I landed every trick I know and it felt so good. My board was sticking to my feet so hard. I like skating with Jeff cause he does different stuff I never see and he makes it look so much fun. Last time I skated with him at Aala we both learned how to do backside floaters off the over vert. He just had a baby too so we can relate father stories. I like skating with him too because he actually skates, not just cools out in nice clothes. Yeah Jeff! Good times. Aloha nui.

No comments:

Post a Comment