Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Tip

Breathe Deep, Smile, Stretch, Go Work/Play, Hang Out with family/friends.
Repeat. Add a few more things like Cook Dinner and Homework if you can handle.

Actually I want to add more. Especially to my my homeboys that may be getting a little tired and worn.

1) Bros, think about the 68 year old dudes and older running the New York Marathon. That keeps me going. There is no doubt that in life you need stamina and physical strength. So lets take care of our bodies. Come visit me in Hawaii Dammit! Where my door is open for you always and where the weather treats your body super good.

2) And on relationships with a spouse, when it starts to get a tad bit old and stale, even on a weekly basis, its good to take a look at photos of you and your lady from the past to the present having good times. If that doesn't make you walk up to your woman and give her a massage. Then..... uhhh try something else, but it works for me.

I say to myself, "Hay, these are the photos I'm gonna be looking at when I'm regretting that  I split up with my wife.

It almost always puts me in the right mind set like damn I love my wife, why am I so selfish. I gotta be the man and be there for her and my kid. I gotta be strong UUUUHHHHH!!!! BREATHE DEEP.

POW BOOM. MR MIAGI STYLES. WORK HARD WITH MOST EFFICIENCY.
Harness Power from within because we need it to keep going.

Breathe Deep and get that oxygen to keep on Climbing to the top so we can say, "Yeah" again and again.

I know I may being vague but...
Good night.
Aloha Oe LOS!
Mayonaisse.

No comments:

Post a Comment