Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Shout Out to Brother JPL

I want to give a shout out to my homeboy JPL.
for lending me $500 after a big fight between us almost punching each other out
and trusting me to pay him back without one single nag.
for giving me his scarf when I was freezing in Harriman NY camping over night in the woods because my sleeping bag was too small and my head and neck was sticking out.

for inspiring me to create ever time I speak with him
for spending New Years with me and feeding me sake and home made infused vodkas all night long
and letting me, my wife and baby sleep in him and his wife's bed.

for watching my back while I went off doing things that are not allowed.
for frequently making me surpass my limits.
for getting me jobs.
for picking me up an 1 hour away because my car got towed
for giving me advice on how to finish my rocking horse I just made.
for complimenting me on my creations every time. 
for holding the record in most days and hours spent with
for making me feel like I'm awesome.

thanks for still being around and continuing to inspire me.

Can go on but gotta catch some zs
Big Ups Brother JPL
Aloha Oe
-Manzo



No comments:

Post a Comment